Pages

Monday 7 January 2013

Next next dress

I was trying to make a new dress. As usual, this is for lil Nasya to try and see if it is works, and how does it looks etc. As I have only this blue fabric in stash that is enough to make her dress, I started cutting. It takes about 2 days for me to decide to cut. Sometimes I just dont have the mood to start and it is quite challenging.



Half way cutting and sewing, only I realized, I cut the sleeves wrongly! Initially it was in marroon with blue spots that match the bodice, but then again, thats the only blue batik I have :D Looks nice combination as well, but it is too blue, in my opinion.

That is without the lining. I continued last night with the lining and I was at the same time worrying about my grandmother who is in the hospital now. Sewing, and worrying and watching new season of my fav tv series is not a good combo you know. So, end up I sew it wrongly..iskk..The finishing is not superb, forgot to make a cut for the back button and many more..So, another round of trial before deciding whether this should be for selling or just for my girl, since it is sooo complicated.

So, what did you do, last night?

No comments:

Post a Comment